HOLIDAY OFFICE HOURS
Due to the upcoming holiday's, The Borough of Lebanon's Municipal Office will be closed on:
Thursday, December 24, 2015
Friday, December 25, 2015
Thursday, December 31, 2015
Friday, January 1, 2016
JCP&L is providing more ways for their customers to report outages and check the progress of efforts to restore service.
- Visit facebook.com/JCPandL and click the “Report an Outage” tab
- Sign up for text messaging with us and text “OUT” from your mobile phone
- Visit our 24/7 Power Center on www.jcp-l.com using a smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Call 1-888-LIGHTSS to speak with a representative. To learn more visit www.jcp-l.com/connect+
New Jersey Homeowners will begin to receive their 2013 Homestead Benefits Application.
You can now check your tax schedule using the following link:
The following committees are in need of volunteers:
The Environmental Commission (2 seats)
The Historical Committee (1 seat)
The Recreation Commission (1 seat)
The Shade Tree Commission (2 seats)
Property Tax Benefits
- Annual Property Tax Deduction for Senior Citizens, Disabled Persons: Annual deduction of up to $250 from property taxes for homeowners age 65 or older or disabled who meet certain income and residency requirements. This benefit is administered by the local municipality.
- Annual Deduction for Veterans: Annual deduction of up to $250 from taxes due on the real or personal property of qualified war veterans and their unmarried surviving spouses/surviving civil union partners/surviving domestic partners. This benefit is administered by the local municipality.
- Property Tax Exemption for Disabled Veterans: Full exemption from property taxes on a principal residence for certain totally and permanently disabled war veterans and their unmarried surviving spouses/surviving civil union partners/surviving domestic partners. Unmarried surviving spouses/surviving civil union partners/surviving domestic partners of service persons who died on wartime active duty may also qualify. This benefit is administered by the local municipality.