Public Health Alert
needed! Lebanon 4th Of July Celebration Committee
The July 4 Celebration Committee is looking for volunteers to join
the committee and/or help out with the many activities involved in the support and planning of the July
4 Parade and the picnic in Holjes-Sheppard park following the parade. Volunteers are needed to help with fund-raising, communications,
food preparation, games in the park and many other activities.
The parade committee meets once a month, January thru July. The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, March 30 7:30pm
at the Lebanon Municipal Building. Please feel free to attend the
meeting, even if it’s just to see what it’s all about. We need you! You
can email to the following address if you have any questions. Sberger@lebanonboro.com
JCP&L is providing more ways for their customers to report outages and check the progress of efforts to restore service.
- Visit facebook.com/JCPandL and click the “Report an Outage” tab
- Sign up for text messaging with us and text “OUT” from your mobile phone
- Visit our 24/7 Power Center on www.jcp-l.com using a smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Call 1-888-LIGHTSS to speak with a representative. To learn more visit www.jcp-l.com/connect+
You can now check your tax schedule using the following link:
The following committees are in need of volunteers:
The Environmental Commission (2 seats)
The Historical Committee (1 seat)
The Recreation Commission (1 seat)
The Shade Tree Commission (2 seats)
Property Tax Benefits
- Annual Property Tax Deduction for Senior Citizens, Disabled Persons: Annual deduction of up to $250 from property taxes for homeowners age 65 or older or disabled who meet certain income and residency requirements. This benefit is administered by the local municipality.
- Annual Deduction for Veterans: Annual deduction of up to $250 from taxes due on the real or personal property of qualified war veterans and their unmarried surviving spouses/surviving civil union partners/surviving domestic partners. This benefit is administered by the local municipality.
- Property Tax Exemption for Disabled Veterans: Full exemption from property taxes on a principal residence for certain totally and permanently disabled war veterans and their unmarried surviving spouses/surviving civil union partners/surviving domestic partners. Unmarried surviving spouses/surviving civil union partners/surviving domestic partners of service persons who died on wartime active duty may also qualify. This benefit is administered by the local municipality.